Sales Analytics Lead
Sales & Marketing
£26k-£30k + equity
London, Aldgate East
We’re looking for a passionate Sales Analytics Lead to join Applied’s team. You’ll be working directly with the the Head of Growth and Marketing Director to design and support our B2B sales lead generation process and provide the link between marketing and sales. As well as being an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing start-up, you’ll be exposed to an awesome learning and development role that will grow as the company does.
**A bit about Applied**
Applied is a hiring platform that uses the best behavioural and data science to make hiring smart, fair, and easy. We’re motivated to help organisations radically rethink how they select talent, so the best person gets the job every time, irrespective of their background. We’re the first spin-out of the UK’s Behavioural Insights Team, and we’re passionate about using research to make exceptional products that scale, commercially and socially.
The business is growing exponentially and Applied is now being used by teams in 4 continents and tens of thousands of candidates have come through the platform for hundreds of jobs, from CIOs and lawyers, to refugee and disaster response workers. Our research and success stories have landed us write ups in the likes of HBR, New Scientist, and the FT; we’ve spoken at conferences at Stanford, Harvard, and Wharton; and we’ve got a stellar group of advisors in our orbit.
We’re at a critical point in our growth journey and we need your passion and expertise to help drive us to further success.
**A bit about you**
We earnestly believe that diverse and inclusive teams both perform better and make for a richer experience at work. So we’re open to candidates wherever they’ve derived their skill and passion for this role. We're also a keen supporter of flexible work arrangements so come and unleash your talent with us! We’re looking for someone who’s impatient to deliver and keen to get stuck in and exhibits the following characteristics:
* Passion for improving workplaces - whether it’s diversity and inclusion or culture, you’ll love what you do and want a world where everyone is free to be their true selves in a job they love.
* Empowered by an entrepreneurial environment - you’re a self-starter, can work autonomously but can motivate and influence other teams when required.
* A love for learning - start-ups don’t stand still, you’ll be exposed to B2B sales, product development, pitch preparation, thought leadership and more!
* Right to work in the UK (unfortunately we cannot sponsor visas for this role)
**A bit about the opportunity**
This role will involve a mixture of top of the funnel lead generation and sales activities, coupled with continuously using data to refine and improve our sales processes. The intention is for this role to evolve into being responsible for Applied's lead and growth engine. Here’s a taste of what you’ll be involved in on a day-to-day basis.
* Lead generation - construct and support our lead nurturing system and seek continuous improvement based on conversion metrics.
* Qualifying leads - research and qualify leads based on our target market characteristics.
* B2B sales - conducting qualification calls, introductory meetings and demoing the product at the top of the sales funnel.
* Sales operations - understand metrics at each stage of the sales funnel and help to design ways to streamline the funnel.
Come and do your best work with us!