Made by Many London is opening its doors to an internship team this summer. If you’re excited by making products that matter and would like the opportunity to explore this through a three-month internship, read on.
We combine a strong cross-disciplinary approach to work and are looking for a Product Designer, a Technologist and a Product Manager to join the programme. You will work together as a team, to a defined brief, with mentorship and coaching from experienced Made by Many people.
Who should apply
You are technically curious about the way digital products work and have an interest in learning how to craft new experiences that respond to genuine people’s needs. You believe that people come first, technology second.
We’re looking for someone who:
- has enough experience to be comfortable planning, prototyping and building a working product
- can collaborate with a team
- will enjoy being mentored
- may have some experience of mobile development in iOS/Android (we'll see this as a bonus, but it is by no means essential)
You’ll feel naturally at home in an open, team-based, and highly collaborative environment and will enjoy exploring possibilities through building prototypes.
You’ll team up with two other interns: a Product Designer and a Product Manager to work on existing digital products. Throughout the process, you'll gain first-hand experience using the same design tools and methods we use every day, including user research, collaborative sketching and rapid prototyping. In the end, you'll walk away with an amazing set of skills and sterling work to boost your portfolio.
To see what this looks like, check out this blog last year’s interns created, and take a look at Hackaball, a connected device conceived by a few of our interns in London.
What you should know
- The internship runs for 3 months (July-September)
- This is a paid, full-time position (40 hours/week)
- We require that you work here, in person, in our canal-side London studio
- We are currently only accepting people who are eligible to work in the EU