Purpose of role
The Investment Assistant (IA) has overall responsibility for the organisation’s dealings with our customers and colleagues in relation to supporting customers through the legal due diligence process in order to receive investment.
More specifically, the IA will support the Investment team that has day to day responsibility for all contact with existing and potential customers, including business development, the investment pipeline process, the loan approval process and ongoing customer relationship management.
Responsibilities will include
Overall responsibility for the smooth and efficient administration of the Investment team:
· Leading the process from approval to drawdown
· Overview and reporting of the organisation’s investment pipeline
Provide key investment committees with administrative support
The IA will work closely with the Lead Fund Managers and Investment Managers ensuring that the organisation delivers an excellent customer experience, which can include customer contact at enquiry as well as throughout the investment approval and drawdown stages.
Updating and maintaining the Customer Relationship Management, (CRM), and loan management system, including report production, to ensure smooth deal flow and customer satisfaction.
Monitor receipt of management information highlighting specific issues to an investment manager where appropriate.
Strong IT skills with experience of Microsoft Office suite is required. Specific training on our CRM system can be given.
An understanding or desire to learn and be directly involved in Social Investment is essential.
Desire to get involved in wider projects outside of normal activities would be a strong benefit
We will ask a lot of successful candidates- but in return working life at SIS offers:
- The privilege, and responsibility, of working for a leading organisation with an ambitious mission.
- A range of formal and informal training and learning opportunities.
- A competitive salary and benefits package that is regularly benchmarked against similar organisations and that includes a contributory pension plan, childcare voucher scheme, generous annual leave entitlement and other benefits.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- The chance to work with exceptional colleagues who lead by example and provide a source of support and encouragement.