Product managers at Made by Many work in cross-disciplinary teams to define and deliver customer-centric products that have a real impact on our clients’ businesses. These include a wide variety of digital products, services and platforms.
Everything we do centres around reaching that goal: what is the right product? Why is it the right product? How do we get there, and how do we make it successful?
How do we work at Made by Many?
We help teams and clients to understand and articulate the product vision in a practical and actionable way. We ensure product teams are working effectively and collaboratively towards that goal throughout the product lifecycle. Teams at Made by Many typically consist of a product manager, designer and software developer working alongside a product owner from the client as an integrated unit.
You should be someone who is committed to the importance of customer research and empathy within the product design process, and who cares deeply about helping products and the teams that make them to succeed.
What we look for in potential hires
You are passionate about working in an environment centred on collaboration, continuous learning, creativity, and adaptive approaches to planning - with great communication skills and the ability to bring everyone along on the journey.
You are as enthusiastic about figuring out long-term goals, objectives and roadmaps as you are about planning the next sprint and making sure user stories are articulated, estimated, prioritised and understood by everyone.
Our product managers come from a huge range of backgrounds - right now, we’re looking for someone who already has experience as a product manager and would be confident in leading a product team, with support from a senior PM or strategist.
In terms of experience we’d love to meet people who have experience with a good mixture of the following things:
- designing and carrying out qualitative research to identify customer needs
- defining MVPs that balance customer needs with those of the business
- product analytics and definition of success metrics
- developing client and stakeholder relationships
- planning and running agile projects and processes
- running quantitative and multivariate testing on products
- identifying new and innovative product propositions
- working in cross-disciplinary teams with designers and developers