About the role
We are looking for a senior learning and events professional to join our small team. This role is pivotal to the successful delivery of our mission during this critical time. You will design, coordinate and facilitate online and face to face conferences, events, networks, training and meetings for ACF’s members and the trust and foundation sector.
What you’ll do
Working with senior colleagues you will manage a small team delivering our learning and events programme. You’ll work with colleagues and subject matter experts to co-lead the design and delivery of learning streams for the foundation sector including on diversity, equity and inclusion and responding to the climate crisis. In addition, you’ll lead all of ACF’s event operations and support the implementation of a transformational new event management system.
Deliver ACF’s learning and events in alignment with ACF’s overall strategic aims and to ensure key performance indicators and objectives are met
• Act as a representative of ACF in meetings with members, contractors and partners
• Design, coordinate and facilitate online and face to face conferences, events, networks, training and meetings
• Gather and promote good practice in the trust and foundation sector
• Consolidate ACF’s learning, networks and events offer and identify areas for future growth
• Plan and deliver events for ACF’s members and stakeholders
• In co-ordination with ACF colleagues and subject matter experts, co-lead the design and delivery of learning streams for the foundation sector on a) diversity, equity and inclusion and b) responding to the climate crisis
• Work collaboratively with colleagues to embed ACF's Stronger Foundations programme across the full learning, networks and events offer
• Work collaboratively with colleagues to develop content and learning initiatives, including action learning sets
• Oversee all event operations
• Build on existing data and approaches to design a framework for the ongoing evaluation of ACF's learning, network and events programme
• Support the implementation of a new event management system
• Line manage and develop the small learning and networks team
• Work in partnership with the Senior Marketing and Communications Manager to effectively market learning and events
• Ensure that the principles of diversity, equity and inclusion underpin the execution of the responsibilities and tasks described above.
• Empathy and commitment for ACF’s aims and core values, including environmental sustainability
• Undertake any other duties in support of ACF’s work as may reasonably be required.
• Comply with all ACF’s policies and procedures
This role has no closing date and will be advertised until the position has been filled