To define, plan and support delivery of an excellent Trussell Trust supporter experience, across all touchpoints. The Head develops and implements a plan, systems and processes to retain and develop our supporters, deepening their relationship with TT and maximising mutual value. This will include maximising income from our supporters and achieving fundraising targets (as well as other supporter journey metrics). Leading a team of people passionate about delivering an excellent supporter experience, the role will work with colleagues across the organisation to design and deliver supporter journeys (ensuring that the necessary systems and processes are in place). The Head will play a key role in conveying our brand values and Changing Minds narrative to our supporters, building their will to take action to end the need for food banks in the UK.
● Adopt and champion an audience-focused organisational approach
● Define the Trussell Trust supporter experience and lead on its consistent implementation across all touchpoints
● Develop and deliver a plan to retain our supporters including a mix of acknowledgement, stewardship, information sharing and calls to action
● Working with Head of Supporter Engagement and Insight, develop a range of activities for offer to supporters to deepen their commitment and maximise LTV e.g. campaigning, donating, volunteering, fundraising and taking part in events
● Develop and implement effective supporter journeys for all supporter segments
● Ensure that the appropriate systems and processes are in place to retain and develop our supporters effectively and that data is capture and managed well and in line with legislation
● Lead on the achievement of a 360 supporter view, on behalf of the Public Engagement team
● Provide leadership, direction, support and line management to the Supporter Retention and Development team.
● Work with Head of Strategic Communications and Head of Brand & Marketing to build the Trussell Trust brand and the Changing Minds narrative and ensure that these are consistently communicated through all channels
● Achieve/surpass fundraising budgets and KPIs
● Establish supporter journey metrics and KPIs and lead team to achieve/surpass
● Support the implementation of the technical solution to achieve a 360 supporter view
● Ensure effective data capture and sharing protocols across the communications team
● Develop a culture of innovation, resourcefulness and best practice to make the best use of time and skills in the team.
● Promote collaborative working across the team and with other teams across the Trussell Trust
● Any other reasonable duties as specified by your line manager or members of the executive team to support the work of the Trust.