f(i) D&I Specialist Trainer Talent Pool
Diversity is a reality. Inclusion is a choice.™ Frost Included Ltd, f(i), is a consultancy that brings together smart people who care about diversity and inclusion to build more inclusive organisations. We are growing our talent pool of D&I Trainers so we can hold regular recruitment days to introduce successful candidates to the team. We are looking for experienced specialist trainers to deliver world-class D&I expertise and help our clients transform their organisations and become truly inclusive.
f(i) builds inclusive cultures through developing leadership and re-engineering systems and processes. We positively disrupt the Boardroom in corporations, academia, media and government. We achieve measurable change - greater representation (diversity) and more conscious decision-making (inclusion) to benefit individuals, organisations and the world at large. Our work covers five areas:
1 Strategy: we work directly with CEOs and HRDs to make D&I part of corporate strategy
2 Data: we design, model and measure inclusion to permit more accurate interventions
3 Governance: we observe and improve corporate decision making from Board to shop floor
4 Leadership: we deliver keynotes, hackathons and our full Inclusive Leadership programme to reframe inclusion as a personal leadership responsibility
5 Systems: we de-bias critical business processes such as recruitment and procurement
Based in London, f(i) works internationally and has world-class capabilities in designing and implementing programmes in the public, private and third sectors. Founded as a legacy of the London 2012 Olympics and Paralympics, we are passionate about benefiting the clients we work with. They range from world-renowned tech and finance companies to universities, charities and TV companies. f(i) creates real impact - we are a start-up with big ambition and want to achieve even more.
This is not a typical training role. It’s training but with a profound purpose - delivering our services that change mindsets and behaviours, that drive organisational change, and ultimately positively impact the wider world.
As a D&I specialist we will be tasking you with the delivery of our unique D&I training products and contributing to the f(i) impact strategy. Our trainers are responsible for implementing our market leading suite of products and services. Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be the face of the company and the upholder of our reputation in situ at client site. This includes preparing and delivering our training materials, client interactions and reactive work. You will build instant credibility with our clientele across multiple industries and sectors, helping to achieve our strategic priorities.
· Client delivery: Overall accountability in situ for a particular client engagement. Deliver impactful and informative training content to company standards and undergo ongoing needs analysis of design and delivery skills to ensure consistency and quality in our services
· Client management: Manage and respond to client needs as they arise, escalating as needed. develop and maintain positive client relationships, supporting their D&I journey through your training delivery
· Expertise: maintain your training expertise and strengthen your D&I knowledge, keeping on top of training and D&I developments to further develop a deep understanding of the latest research and trends in order to react strategically. Be plugged in and represent f(i) at industry events and forums.
· Stakeholders: Maintain excellent and mutually beneficial relationships with all stakeholders, including colleagues, clients, and others.
· Proven track record in D&I training with demonstrable knowledge and results in at least one of diversity, inclusion, unconscious bias, inclusive leadership
· Client-focused with experience of training and influencing a range of delegates and stakeholders from junior team members to senior executives through your training programmes and delivery
· Ability to assess individual training needs during workshops to ensure material is delivered at an appropriate level, to maximise delegate understanding, engagement and retention
· Communications and presentation expertise – proficient with PowerPoint, Keynote and the latest presentation technology. Excellent verbal, written and organisational skills plus attention to detail
· Ability to challenge and hold your ground in an empathetic and non-defensive manner. Value and demonstrate humour and humility in approach
· A team player who puts colleagues and the work before themselves and their ego.
· Honest and direct - a willingness to listen, learn and adapt to the f(i) brand where we speak truth unto power
· Impact/results focused, a passion for inclusion and meritocracy and an appreciation of the value D&I can bring to organisations and the wider world
· Ensure personal delivery style is open, inclusive and respectful of all delegates, whilst being an ambassador for diversity and inclusion
· Prepared to travel overseas on occasion
Why you should apply
· We genuinely live our values - Courage to be disruptive (Speak truth unto power), Restless and tenacious (Achieve the highest standards) and Dare to be different (Be yourself, flex your role, have fun)
· We provide a flexible work environment to allow all employees to perform at their best - f(i) is a virtual team and all benefit by working from home. This offers flexibility, minimal travel costs and a chance to work your contracted hours around your lifestyle
· Collaborative f(i) support and accelerated professional development. We are in touch daily, meet regularly via Skype and hold quarterly retreats in person at fun locations.
· We offer the opportunity to work with world-class clients at a senior level and impact Executive decision-making
Our Talent Pool will remain active. We hold quarterly recruitment days.