DIVISION ORDER ANALYST– Full Time Benefitted position
Our core business is developing high-quality light oil and natural gas assets in the United States and crude oil in Canada. Culture counts at Enerplus. Our people achieve our results. How we work together matters. Trust First, Own It, Be Creative, Explore Technology, Live Well, Embrace Diversity and Thrive Together, our cultural beliefs, are core to what we do and how we do it.
Interested in joining our team? We are hiring a full time Division Order Analyst located in Denver, CO. The position reports to the Land Administration Supervisor.
This role requires a minimum of 5+ years related oil and gas experience in Division Orders.
· Analyze and interpret contracts, operating agreements, leases, deeds, assignments, title opinions and related legal instruments to determine actual ownership of production, and deductions allowed, and verify the accuracy of the payments to the owners.
· Calculate complex ownership for production revenues and coordinate with accounting to ensure accurate allocations and gas balancing situations are handled correctly.
· Communicate and disseminate data to foster and maintain goodwill through positive interaction with lessors, overriding royalty owners and working interest partners.
· Maintain communication with internal departments to promote efficiencies across teams.
· Manage division order administration for Operated and Non-Operated properties.
· Verify and process indemnifying division orders received from purchasers.
· Perform Curative for wells and due diligence review as needed.
· Work with Land Department to compile lease data relative to the preparation of legal documents and/or federal agreements in compliance with specific provisions of leases or governmental agencies.
· Ability to work well within a team-focused environment.
· Knowledge and understanding of North Dakota Tribal Lands is beneficial.
· Working knowledge of Excalibur and/or Quorum Division Orders systems is an asset.
· Highly organized, with excellent time management skills.
Enerplus is firmly committed to embracing diversity - diverse people, thinking and ideas. We hire based on merit. We encourage anyone to apply without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other applicable status protected by Federal, State/Provincial or local law.
Enerplus uses an innovative recruitment platform called Applied. Your application will be reviewed blindly - removing unconscious bias and promoting fair and smart hiring decisions. When you apply, you will be asked to answer a set of questions related to this position. Your answers will be made anonymous prior to being reviewed by the hiring team. We look forward to hearing about your experience with Applied.
We thank all applicants for your interest and effort in applying. We only contact candidates selected for interviews. By applying, you consent to the collection, use and necessary disclosure of personal information provided during the application and selection process.