f(i) D&I Consultant Talent Pool
Diversity is a reality. Inclusion is a choice.™ Frost Included Ltd, f(i), is a consultancy that brings together smart people who care about diversity and inclusion to build more inclusive organisations. We are growing our talent pool of D&I Consultants so we can hold regular recruitment days to introduce successful candidates to the team. We are looking for experienced D&I Consultants and Associates to deliver world-class D&I expertise and help our clients transform their organisations and become truly inclusive.
f(i) builds inclusive cultures through developing leadership and re-engineering systems and processes. We positively disrupt the Boardroom in corporations, academia, media and government. We achieve measurable change - greater representation (diversity) and more conscious decision-making (inclusion) to benefit individuals, organisations and the world at large. Our work covers five areas:
1 Strategy: we work directly with CEOs and HRDs to make D&I part of corporate strategy
2 Data: we design, model and measure inclusion to permit more accurate interventions
3 Governance: we observe and improve corporate decision making from Board to shop floor
4 Leadership: we deliver keynotes, hackathons and our full Inclusive Leadership programme to reframe inclusion as a personal leadership responsibility
5 Systems: we de-bias critical business processes such as recruitment and procurement
Based in London, f(i) works internationally and has world-class capabilities in designing and implementing programmes in the public, private and third sectors. Founded as a legacy of the London 2012 Olympics and Paralympics, we are passionate about benefiting the clients we work with. They range from world-renowned tech and finance companies to universities, charities and TV companies. f(i) creates real impact - we are a start-up with big ambition and want to achieve even more.
This is a client facing role where you are responsible for interacting with intelligent professionals and helping them truly understand diversity and inclusion. Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be the face of the company in situ.
This includes building and maintaining client relationships, supporting sales pitches, preparing and delivering our range of services, responding to questions and client interactions, preparing, writing and delivering client-facing reports and reactive work. Comfortably switching between high-level strategy and day-to-day tactics, you will build instant credibility with our clientele across multiple industries and sectors, helping to achieve our strategic priorities.
This is not a typical consultancy role. It’s consultancy but with a profound purpose - delivering our services that change mindsets and behaviours, that drive organisational change, and ultimately positively impact the wider world.
· Client delivery: Overall accountability in situ for a particular client engagement. Deliver impactful and informative D&I service to company standards to motivate organisations, leaders and individuals to lead, manage and work in an inclusive manner. Undergo ongoing needs analysis of design and delivery skills to ensure consistency and quality in our services
· Client management: Manage and respond to client needs as they arise, escalating as needed. Develop and maintain positive client relationships, supporting their D&I journey through your client management and delivery
· Expertise: maintain and strengthen your D&I expertise, keeping on top of D&I developments to further develop a deep understanding of the latest research and trends in order to react strategically. Be plugged in and represent f(i) at industry events and forums.
· Stakeholders: Maintain excellent and mutually beneficial relationships with all stakeholders, including colleagues, clients, and others.
· Proven track record in D&I consultancy with demonstrable knowledge and results in at least one of diversity, inclusion, unconscious bias, inclusive leadership.
· Strategic mindset with exceptional clarity of thought and experience of corporate strategy – adopt a business-wide approach, not just on D&I alone
· Excellent client management skills to deepen existing client relationships and build new ones. Consulting experience desirable
· Client-focused with experience of engaging and influencing a range of delegates and stakeholders from junior team members to senior executives
· Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally, putting colleagues and the work before self and ego
· Communications and presentation expertise – proficient with PowerPoint, Keynote and the latest presentation technology. Excellent verbal, written and organisational skills plus attention to detail
· Ability to challenge and hold your ground in an empathetic and non-defensive manner. Value and demonstrate humour and humility in approach
· Honest and direct - a willingness to listen, learn and adapt to the f(i) brand where we speak truth unto power
· Impact/results focused, a passion for inclusion and meritocracy and an appreciation of the value D&I can bring to organisations and the wider world
· Prepared to travel overseas on occasion
Why you should apply
· We genuinely live our values - Courage to be disruptive (Speak truth unto power), Restless and tenacious (Achieve the highest standards) and Dare to be different (Be yourself, flex your role, have fun)
· We provide a flexible work environment to allow all employees to perform at their best - f(i) is a virtual team and all benefit by working from home. This offers flexibility, minimal travel costs and a chance to work your contracted hours around your lifestyle
· Collaborative f(i) support and accelerated professional development. We are in touch daily, meet regularly via Skype and hold quarterly retreats in person at fun locations.
· We offer the opportunity to work with world-class clients at a senior level and impact Executive decision-making
Our Talent Pool will remain active. We hold quarterly recruitment days.