The Centre for Public Impact (CPI) is a global non-profit foundation, launched by The Boston Consulting Group, that helps governments and their partners turn ideas into impact.
The CPI team in North America works to advance innovative solutions that lead to better outcomes for residents. We do this by being:
- a place where leaders and influencers come together to share insights
- a trusted expert voice and source of insight on public impact
- a source of practical tools and advice on how to deliver outcomes for residents
- a partner to organizations seeking to drive public impact and social innovation
We are seeking outstanding MBA, MPP, or other graduate interns to support our programmatic agenda of activities and external partnerships. A core part of this agenda is managing the portfolio of projects with partners like Bloomberg Philanthropies across our City Innovation, Economic Mobility, and Government Legitimacy pillars. Our Senior Summer Associates will play a key role in supporting the day-to-day execution of these projects while also contributing to other CPI programs and initiatives.
Activities will include:
- supporting the management of project teams
- conducting research and analysis
- helping to build out broader operational infrastructure
- developing channels and platforms to disseminate program-related content
- supporting the development of strategic partnerships
This is an 8-week paid internship open to graduate students starting on Monday, June 10th. Applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Relevant degrees may include, but are not limited to MBA and MPP.
We are looking for high-potential leaders with:
- an excellent academic record and demonstrated leadership ability
- passion and understanding for public impact and social innovation
- strong research, analytical, and communications skills
- entrepreneurial-mindset and an attitude of continuous learning
- belief in the positive potential of government to catalyze impact
- humility, selflessness, and good-humor
This position will be located in the Washington DC area. US offices are based in Arlington, VA.
The application milestones are as follows: