We’re looking for a full-stack software developer at Made by Many to make digital products in a uniquely collaborative way that brings technology, culture and people together. We work with some of the world's most forward-looking organisations such as the V&A, Nike, Adidas, BBC, Skype Finnair, Expedia and the World Economic Forum to build best-in-class digital experiences whilst helping to change our clients for the better.
As a Software Developer at Made by Many you will be an equal partner throughout the product development process, consulting alongside designers, strategists and product managers. You will collaborate from the very earliest stages of a project, through delivery to market and beyond, using your experience in technology to create opportunities and solve problems.
Our software stack is based around React/React Native and Elixir. Ideally you are someone with experience of one or more of these technologies and are open to mastering them with support from us. You’re someone who loves getting their hands dirty implementing features and tests and can work to a high standard on production code or work quickly to deliver a prototype or proof of concept.
Salary and benefits
The salary for this position is £45,000–£65,000 depending on experience. We offer 25 days holiday a year, a company pension, private healthcare and a company mobile phone.
We’re looking for someone who
- Has shipped production web projects using Elixir/Phoenix, Ruby on Rails or any other modern programming language/framework
- Has experience in modern front-end technologies including React and ES6 and can put them to use for mobile development using React Native
- Has experience with Elixir/Phoenix or is interested in learning
Amongst other things, your job will involve
- Building web, mobile and physical connected products at different stages of evolution — quick proof of concepts, in-depth prototypes and scalable production projects
- Closely collaborating with the rest of the product team — product managers, designers and strategists — both from Made by Many and the clients we work with
Our default technology stack
We have a common set of tools and languages that we tend to work with (though are always open to using the most appropriate technology for a given task). You won’t be expected to know all of these on day one, but proficiency in either React or Elixir will be preferred.
- React Native
- Elixir + Phoenix